Aimee is an Associate in our first tier Property Litigation team advising on a wide range of property related disputes. Aimee regularly acts for a variety of both private and public sector clients, with experience in a range of contentious commercial and residential property matters, including landlord and tenant issues such as termination, development disputes, easements, rights of way, and boundary disputes.
Aimee studied Law and International Study at the University of Exeter and Carleton University, Canada and completed the Legal practice Course at Cardiff University. Aimee joined Clarke Willmott in 2015, having trained at Ashfords LLP in Exeter.
Aimee is a member of the Law Society and the Property Litigation Association.
- Advising and acting for a Local Authority in connection with the termination of a commercial lease and service of a notice to quit.
- Assisting with the management of a large telecommunications portfolio including service of section 25 notices and subsequent lease renewal proceedings.
- Advising on and issuing accelerated possession proceedings.
- Assisting a Local Authority in defending a dilapidations claim valued at circa £200,000.
- Advising a well-known property developer in connection with a complicated overage dispute.