Welcome to the Spring edition of our Retail & Leisure Briefing.
Peter specialises in retail portfolio management and acts for some of the UK’s largest retail chains.
William’s clients include retail investors, national retail chains and international fast food chains. He chairs the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership retail group and is a member of the Bristol Broadmead Business Improvement District subcommittee.
Peter said “We are extremely grateful for all of Graham’s hard work in developing the sector. Under his guidance our team has grown in size, but particularly with regard to the scope of expertise that we offer. William and I are taking over at a time of further expansion in CW’s retail and leisure sector and we look forward to reporting our experiences to you in future editions of Retail Line.
- Game On: Administrators must pay as they go (for now)
- Case report: “loss of bargain” results in multi-million dollar recovery for supplier
- Counterfeit goods bought online by consumers can be seized
- CRAR: new rules for recovery of commercial rent arrears
- Directors: personal liability for unpaid company taxes
- Prevention of illegal working and establishing the right to work in the UK