Office Junior – Facilities Management – Manchester
A hands-on dual role, responsible for delivering all aspects of reception and facilities services duties to the highest standards. You will be welcoming visitors/clients, answering or referring enquiries to appropriate individuals within the firm.
Role: Office Junior
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 851-BMR
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
You will provide excellent customer service to our clients as well as our personnel by performing the operations and duties which form the role. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient and prompt answering of telephone calls, courteous interaction with visitors to our premises, arranging hospitality, meeting room management and event set ups, booking hotels, train and air travel tickets and completing general administrative duties as required, carrying out and array of reprographics works, contractor supervision, mail distribution and processing, updating and managing in-house spreadsheets/systems.
Front of House:
- Courteously greet and interact with visitors to the premises
- Registering clients, visitors and contractors into the office, and issuing them with the correct access pass
- Recording information accurately on to systems
- Being able to demonstrate high level of customer service at all times
- Promptly and efficiently dealing with internal and external telephone calls
- Noting and relaying accurate messages as required
- Dealing with any other reception duties as required
- Meeting room management; receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, booking meeting
rooms, setting up meeting room, arranging catering and event set ups
Facilities Services Assistant:
- Awareness of health and safety requirements in the working area and raising any concerns with the FSM and recoding information and taking appropriate action to mitigate the risk in accordance to the health and safety policy
- Raising any health and safety concerns with the FSM and recording information/action taken
- Complying to the physical security policy
- Scanning, photocopying, printing, CD/USB copying, stationery stock review and ordering
- MFD/printer management (replacement of toner cartridges and attending to faults/paper jams)
- Post duties (inbound/outgoing – sorting, distribution and processing), including arranging couriers/hand deliveries
- File management (liaising with relevant persons to archive files)
- Escorting contractors as and when and when required
- Recording office faults onto the systems and raising concerns to the FSM
- Participate in any on site health and safety audits or assessments
- Supporting the wider facilities team to conduct tasks as and when required
- Flexibility to adjust to different working scenarios and working time parameters
- Liaising and communicating clearly with all levels of employees, both written and verbal
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with the ability to use initiative and prioritise a number of different projects effectively with an enthusiastic approach.
Communication will be one of your strong points and you will be enthusiastic about delivering an excellent service, as well as a keen eye for attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.