Beth is a Senior Associate in the Cardiff Banking and Finance team specialising in all areas of lending. She has acted for national and international lenders throughout her career, in particular in relation to corporate and property finance and project financing, including clean energy projects. She advises on all lending, security and related arrangements and has drafted standard documents for a number of lending clients. She has been involved in numerous cross-jurisdictional funding transactions and also has substantial experience in social housing and education funding.
Beth joined Clarke Willmott in 2016 after working at a major international firm for a number of years.
- Acting for Santander in relation to the provision of funding to a major education institution to facilitate the acquisition of a training company
- Acting for Principality Building Society in relation to the provision of development and infrastructure funding relating to a significant affordable housing and open market development in Cardiff
- Acting for a large social housing provider in connection with a US$200m private placement
- Acting for Secure Trust Bank in relation to the provision over over £60m of development and investment financing
- Acting for a major clean energy provider in relation to a substantial intra-group reorganisation
- Acting for Julian Hodge Bank in relation to the provision of development and investment financing