Issues relating to waterways can be complex. We have significant recent relevant experience in supporting, assisting and advising riparian owners, local authorities and navigation authorities on a variety of river based issues in relation to both non-tidal and tidal rivers.
We can use our expertise to assist you with the following water related issues:
- removal of trespassers and unauthorised boats from canals and rivers;
- controlling unauthorised moorings;
- preparation of mooring byelaws;
- dealing with possible adverse possession claims; and
- assistance in becoming a navigation authority.
Our specialist Property Litigation team is one of the largest in the country and has been ranked tier one by both Legal 500 and the Chambers legal directory since 2006.
For more information on how we can use our expertise to help you, please get in touch or download our information sheet here.