Skip to content Skip to footer
Enquiries Call 0800 652 8025
Birmingham skyline header

Clarke Willmott adds new housing management team in Birmingham

Our Birmingham office is strengthening its specialist housing management offering with the creation of a brand new team.

The new joiners – an associate, a solicitor, and a chartered legal executive – will provide legal services and advise on all aspects of tenancy management to Registered Providers (RPs) and social landlords.

The news follows the recent recruitment of partner Matthew Wilson, who has worked in the social housing sector for 16 years, as head of asset management at our Manchester office. Our housing management team in Southampton has also grown with the appointment of a paralegal, and two new paralegals have joined the Manchester office.

Head of housing management, Lindsay Felstead, said: “The decision to strengthen the housing management team follows several recent client wins.

“We are delighted to have extra people in our regional teams who will be a great asset to us and to our wider social housing line-up.

“The new team will also make us even more accessible to all our Midlands-based clients and enable us to continue to provide an excellent service.

“I have no doubt they will become key to our further growth plans, and we look forward to working with them on the next stage of their careers.”

Clarke Willmott moved to new Birmingham offices in Colmore Row in 2021, purpose built for flexible working and to support future growth. Our social housing sector is one of the biggest in England and Wales and supports RPs and Registered Social Landlords with all legal aspects of social housing.


Your key contact

Lindsay Felstead


Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Southampton and Taunton
Lindsay is Head of our Housing Management team and jointly leads our Social Housing sector team. Lindsay was called to the Bar in 2000 and subsequently admitted as a Solicitor in 2005.
View profile for Lindsay Felstead >

More on this topic

Looking for legal advice?