Greening the Built Environment: Sustainable Development Update
Clarke Willmott, in association with Lloyds Banking Group and JLL, is delighted to invite you to the next in our series of sustainability webinars, taking place on 12 December 2023 from 10:00am until 11:00am.
Our speakers will explain the benefits of the NextGeneration Project, as well as providing an update for developers in light of the recent passing of the Levelling-Up and Regeneration Act.
Topics covered will include:
- NextGeneration Project: an accessible way to assess the sustainability of your development
- A snapshot of homebuilder sustainability performance in 2023
- The Levelling-Up and Regeneration Act 2023 – an update on environmental requirements
- Revised dates for Biodiversity Net Gain
NextGeneration is the industry’s sustainability assessment framework, promoting greater levels of sustainable development to UK homebuilders. It enables homebuilders, Government, registered providers, investors, employees and the public to understand the sustainability of homebuilders’ operations and the new homes they build. Visit the NextGeneration website to read the 2022 Results Report, which focused on Biodiversity and Green Infrastructure in homebuilding.
This webinar is suitable for developers of all sizes and follows on from our August webinar Greening the Built Environment: Wider development issues.
- Joseph Campbell, Commercial Property partner and co-lead of Clarke Willmott’s Banking & Finance Sector
- Alan Harber, Area Director of Real Estate (South East), Lloyds Banking Group
Our speakers will be:
- Chris Charlton, Partner, Clarke Willmott, Chris is a partner in our planning and environment team, specialising in all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase.
- Dave Brigden, Director of Real Estate and Housing at Lloyds Bank
- Iona Deacon, Associate – Sustainability Consulting at JLL
Please use the button below to register.
If you have any queries about this event please email us at email@example.com.