We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Business Development and Marketing Team. This is an exciting and varied marketing role with a primary focus on responsibility for planning and managing our email communications. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams, developing and managing campaigns and distribution through all of our channels.
You will work closely with the wider digital team, key fee-earners and business development managers to develop ideas and campaigns that supports business growth objectives.
Role: Marketing Executive
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 1161-BBL
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
We work flexibly and you’ll be empowered to work where you do your best work, balancing your individual needs with the need for us to engage as teams and deliver excellent client service.
Most of our people choose to work in a hybrid fashion, working from home and attending our offices on occasion. Our offices are in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton, and Taunton.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- Email campaign management: working with various teams across the firm, and external agencies, to improve the quality and client experience. This will include:
- understanding and working with the data stewards to create and manage list to send communications to.
- Creating campaigns- co-ordinate and/or write new content
- Build email templates and campaigns for sending.
- Being proactive in monitoring email campaign success, understanding reporting and interpreting it to find new opportunities.
- Creating and manage a rolling annual and quarterly plan.
- Website developments – Performing regular updates to the site content in line with business needs. Keeping on top of overall website hygiene. Continuously look for ways to improve the core user journey of the website and key metrics, particularly conversion. Work with the team to development and deliver roll-out to key stakeholders and showcase end results.
- New business enquiry management – along with the rest of the team, supporting the enquiry management process, looking for ways to improve the effectiveness of its operation. Regularly keeping on top of the progression of enquiries to ensure they are accurately logged and followed-up. Use the process
- to help build a reporting suite to understand enquiry figures from quantity to quality including fee generation and attribution.
- Campaign support – working alongside the team to create and manage full campaigns making the best of our available channels. Report on their success and offer insight on performance and lessons learned and new opportunities.
You will also be supporting:
- Work with the marketing team to create and delivery marketing campaigns to support the firms strategic goals of improved awareness and growth – using social, including paid campaign and content creation, and website.
- Publishing and promoting the varying types of content we produce, including video/animation; and.
- Support consistent brand voice..
- Have awareness and undertake competitor research to learn from and support better marketing knowledge and help to support firm goals
- Use data to make decisions around changes to content to improve performance.
- Manage content production related budgets and manage delivery against these budgets.
- Own relationship with roles specific suppliers.
- Support the broader BD&M team with day-to-day content, for example new service pages, the development of brochures, and the creative development of their communication projects
- Promote a consistent brand identity, taking responsibility for the brand guidelines and how these are applied across comms channels. Deliver a cohesive brand identity across all material and channels
You will also assist the rest of the digital team in the management and execution of general digital marketing work and support the other members of the team as needed.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with data security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
With a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, you will be a creative self-starter with great initiative and confidence in taking the lead with colleagues, internal clients and suppliers at all levels.
You will be able to demonstrate that you have a proven track record in email and campaign delivery, management system proficiency, data analysis, and copywriting.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience with building and maintaining effective working relationships both internally and externally, including managing key relationships with suppliers and agencies.
You will be able to demonstrate strong communication and consultative collaboration skills and be familiar with working with senior business partners.
Experience within the legal sector is desirable but not essential for this role.
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV and covering letter using the form below.
(If you have any difficulties with the form, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.