Facilities Services Assistant – Taunton
We are seeking a Facilities Services Assistant to join our Facilities Management Team in Taunton. In this varied role you will be splitting your time between facilities management and front of house duties.
Role: Facilities Services Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 758-BTN
- Our Facilities Management team provides crucial support to staff in the Taunton office. This role will see you doing a mix of facilities tasks, as well as front of house duties. You will be joining a team of 13 and reporting directly to the Facilities Services Team Leader.
- On a day to day basis you will be carrying out a number of responsibilities which range from but are not limited to:
- Reprographic and general/ad hoc administration duties (scanning, photocopying, printing, CD copying, stationery stock review and ordering)
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post within the specified time frames
- MFD/printer management (replacement of toner cartridges and attending to faults/paper jams)
- Post room duties, including arranging couriers
- Reviewing and ordering stationery stock
- Providing excellent customer service to our visitors, performing all operations requested by the customer
- Efficiently and promptly answering telephone calls
- Arranging hospitality for meetings and setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting with events, booking hotels and train tickets
- Adhering to the businesses practices, policies and process guides
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with minimal supervision, and be able to prioritise a number of different projects effectively.
- As part of the Facilities Team you will need brilliant attention to detail and have health and safety at the forefront of your mind, working to health and safety guidelines under the supervision of the Facilities Services Team Leader
Communication will be one of your strong points, both written and verbal, and you will be enthusiastic about delivering excellent quality service to our fee earners.
We expect you to be able to use your initiative, and be a forward-planner, anticipating your colleagues’ needs in advance wherever possible.
You will have good knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Reader as well as basic IT skills in order to navigate yourself around our document management system.
Hours are 37.5 a week working Monday to Friday, on a fortnightly rota between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, 7.5 hours a day.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.