Administration Assistant – Facilities Management – London
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Facilities Management Team on a full time and permanent basis.
Role: Administration Assistant (Facilities Management)
Hours: Full time
Vacancy Reference: 848-BLN
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- On a day to day basis you will be a key member of the Facilities Management team carrying out a number of responsibilities which range from but are not limited to:
- Reprographic and general/ad hoc administration duties (scanning, photocopying, printing, CD copying, stationery stock review and ordering)
- MFD/printer management (replacement of toner cartridges and attending to faults/paper jams)
- Post room duties, including arranging couriers
- File management (Archiving of closed files, as well as requesting files/wills/deeds from our secure storage facility)
- Providing support to the reception personnel when required
- Escorting contractors when required.
- Adhering to the businesses practices, policies and process guides.
- You will be responsible for dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails from internal and external sources, sorting incoming and outgoing post within the specified time frames and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- You will be responsible for ensuring regular stationery stock review as well as ensuring all printers are stocked up with paper daily.
- You will be required to record daily tasks and workload productivity in order to be made available to the Facilities Services Manager to assist in the monthly management reporting.
- You will report to the Facilities Services Team Leader as your first line of management.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with minimal supervision, and be able to prioritise a number of different projects effectively.
- As part of the Facilities Team you will need brilliant attention to detail and have health and safety at the forefront of your mind, working to health and safety guidelines under the supervision of the Facilities Services Team Leader
Communication will be one of your strong points, both written and verbal, and you will be enthusiastic about delivering excellent quality service to our fee earners.
We expect you to be able to use your initiative, and be a forward-planner, anticipating your colleagues’ needs in advance wherever possible.
You will have good knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Reader as well as basic IT skills in order to navigate yourself around our document management system.
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.