Finance Systems Analyst – Finance – Firm Wide
To assist with and provide support to the Finance Systems Manager with all aspects of the Practice Management System, and associated Finance systems, maintaining integrity, access, optimisation and core setups. In addition, the role should provide functional assistance to the finance teams alongside offering a support for system queries.
Role: Finance Systems Analyst
Location: Firm Wide
Vacancy Reference: 747-BBL
- Support system configuration and general system administration for 3e and associated systems
- Support system testing and providing SME support during UAT for 3e and associated systems
- Provide cover support in the operation and maintenance of other Central Ops systems, such as InterAction
- Ensuring all tasks and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently to agreed levels of service or specific requirements of Service or Operational level agreements
- Help maintain, update training documentation, and provide training across all areas owned by the Finance Systems team
- Assist with the necessary housekeeping processes and to ensure continuing data integrity;
- Provide administration support of nominal accounts, workflows, confidentiality, System dropdown options, Dashboards, users, departments and other elements as required by the business;
- Regular review of intranet reporting outputs to help ensure continuing integrity and alignment with main PMS;
- Collaborate with IT development and PMS Support services to help ensure that systems integrations are working correctly;
- Assist with the testing and rollout of new reports, systems and interfaces;
- Report and communicate system issues in a prompt, clear and concise manner
- Maintain user access and roles including the review and reporting of these.
- Ensure rates are effectively recorded and updated in the system in the most appropriate and effective manner.
- Assist with Month and Year end procedures owned by the Finance Systems team
- You will take on responsibility for other systems related tasks assigned to you, where required;
- Minimum of 6 GCSE passes at grade C or above (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- Legal and Elite Enterprise and 3e experience highly desirable
- At least 2 years experience within a Finance or Financial Systems development environment.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of analysing and mapping processes
- Good IT/ Systems knowledge and some experience of SQL reporting
- Good work ethic and can-do attitude/desire to get the job done
- A genuine self-starter and able to quickly integrate into and add value to a team
- Excellent eye for detail;
- Able to work across teams as well build external relationships with IT and other compliance teams in the business;
- Used to delivering high quality output to strict deadlines;
- Responsible, Innovative, Collaborative, Inquisitive, Progressive, Proactive, Adaptable, Accountable, Communicative, Ambitious
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.