The life-cycle of a business can involve many transactions, some of which may be new to your client. Our corporate team acts on both sides of the fence for businesses of all sizes, in a broad range of sectors. Their wide experience means they can offer valuable insights into the potential ‘drivers’ of the other parties and allows them to make things as straightforward as possible for your client.
We can provide practical solutions to help your client set up a new business, acquire or invest in an existing business, or sell their established business. Their advice will be positive, transparent and tailored to your client’s needs.
Our corporate lawyers can support your client by:
- Advising on company ownership structures, including preparing articles of association, shareholder agreements and cross option agreements.
- Advising on specialist corporate finance solutions and funding options.
- Providing creative commercial solutions by adopting a proactive “business to business” no nonsense approach.
- Providing access to other specialist services through a network of professional contacts developed over a number of years.
- Preparing and advising on “heavyweight” commercial contracts such as long term supply agreements, outsourcing contracts and distribution agreements.
Whatever your client’s business objectives are, we see it as our role to help them achieve their goals.
To download further information on how our corporate team can help please click here.