Stethoscope - Health & Social Care Law

Health and Social Care Law

We can give advice about all aspects of health and social care law including:

Disputes with the NHS and Social Services

In order for us to take on a case you would normally have already pursued the NHS or Social Services Complaints Procedure.  This will involve making your complaint, in writing, about the problem that you have been having, within the relevant timescales.  Contact your Local Council or NHS body for details about how to make a complaint. In some circumstances, we may be able to assist with making a complaint, or at least give you some advice about how to do so.

Related services

Helpful links

Contact a specialist solicitor

For advice on health and social care issues, contact one of our specialist Court of Protection solicitors or solicitors for the elderly on 0800 652 8025 or contact us online.