The Training Day is focused on the journey and experience of a cognitively injured child through to adulthood.
This event is being co-sponsored by 12 Kings Bench Walk, leading Barristers’ Chambers. All ticket sales are being donated to the Meningitis Research Foundation.
We have an impressive selection of speakers, who are all experts in their field.
- Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP – Welcome speech
- Jo Kirwin – “The experience of a parent journeying with a special child”.
- Dr Peta Sharples, Consultant in Paediatric Neurology – Child development.
- Dr Sian Rees, Specialist Teacher – Educational support through childhood.
- Mark Thorneycroft, Case Manager of Stavian Ltd – “One size does not fit all”.
- Martin Pettingell, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP – “Capacity issues”.
- Michael Rawlinson QC, Counsel, 12 Kings Bench Walk – “How far can public provision of care and accommodation still be relied upon to reduce damages in the case of brain injured children?”
- Penny Weekes, Paedatric Occupational Therapist – “Case Studies”.
- Amy Cowen, Solicitor and School Governor – “The new ‘statementing’ process: some early considerations”.
- Dr Kelly Camilleri, Registered Clinical Psychologist – “The Launch into Adulthood: The Psychology of Transition”.
The training day is aimed at intermediate to advanced level treatment and care providers plus personal injury and clinical negligence members of the legal profession.
If you have any enquiries about the event please contact:
Stephen Trump on 0345 209 1415 (email Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Linda Symes on 0345 209 1249 (email: email@example.com)