Tim is a Partner in the Commercial Property team specialising in Development.
Tim’s expertise includes working with Housebuilders, Landowners and other stakeholders on long term strategic and immediate development projects.
Tim joined Clarke Willmott in 1978 after gaining his law degree at Bristol University and qualified as a solicitor with the firm in 1980.
Tim is ranked as a leader in his field in Legal 500 and also in Chambers and Partners who note that “According to feedback, Timothy Walker “really knows his stuff” in meeting the concerns of residential house builders.” (Chambers and Partners 2012)
- Advising Persimmon Homes on all aspects of its acquisition and collaboration arrangements as one of the primary developers of the Cranbrook New Settlement Exeter.
- Advising the landowners and developers of the Blackbrook Business Park Taunton (Junction 25 M5) and negotiating the arrangements for the lettings or sales of the office units on the Park including the South West Fire Authority Headquarters building.
- Acting for Galliford Try Group on the acquisition of Rosemullion Homes, Cornwall.
- Representing groups of landowners in several South West towns and cities in connection with collective landownership arrangements, options and promotion agreements for bringing forward strategic residential development sites.
- Purchase of Plymstock Quarry for the Prowting Group and Weston Airfield for Persimmon Homes.
- Acts for the Baptist Union and Corporate trustees in sale and purchase of Baptist church properties in West and South West of England.
- Acts for Mencap on development property transactions.