Stuart is a Chartered Legal Executive and a Senior Associate with the firm. He specialises in all aspects of County Court and Insolvency litigation and in the effective use of enforcement action. He is an expert in taking insolvency action against individuals, partnerships and corporate entities, as well as undertaking antecedent recoveries for trustees and liquidators of insolvent estates.
Stuart’s sector expertise includes working with insurance companies, government bodies, local authorities, utility companies, and commercial businesses.
- Manages the team dealing with the recovery of Director’s Loans, Transactions at Undervalue, Preferences and Unlawful Dividends.
- Assists the insurance team with defended litigation and guidance to clients on complex, non-standard claims.
- Deals with complex Charging Orders for clients in the banking sector.
- Evaluating and utilising most effective post judgment enforcement methods.
- A natural problem solver.