Sarah’s expertise includes will disputes, claims for financial provision under a will or intestacy and claims by or against executors, trustees and solicitors. She also deals with contested statutory will applications.
Sarah joined Clarke Willmott in 2010 after working at Foot Anstey, having trained with Wilsons LLP. She is a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists.
- Bringing and defending claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 by spouses, partners and children for further financial provision from an estate.
- Contesting the validity of wills due to lack of testamentary capacity and/or lack of knowledge and approval.
- Advising in relation to claims against attorneys/financial abuse of the elderly.
- Bringing and defending claims against executors and trustees for incorrect administration of an estate or trust (breach of trust/maladministration).
- Advising about claims against solicitors in relation to will drafting.
- Advising in relation to claims about the construction of wills or mistakes in wills.