Robin is a solicitor in the Commercial Property team acting for clients on the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial properties in the industrial, logistics, leisure, charity and retail sectors, focussing particularly on commercial landlord and tenant work, lending and property finance.
Robin’s expertise includes working with a large national retailer in relation to their leasehold property portfolio and advising a national charity in relation to multiple lease renewals.
Robin joined Clarke Willmott in 2017 after working at Wright Hassall LLP in Warwickshire.
- Advising a national care provider in relation to new leases, renewal leases and surrender of existing leases
- Advising a sports club in relation to grant funding and providing security over its property
- Advising a nation retailer in relation to alterations to a number of its existring leasehold properties
- Acting for a private commercial property investor in respect of disposals of freehold commercial property
- Advising a client in relation to taking an assignment of an existing lease over a six storey mixed residential and commercial propetry in Mayfair
- Advising a renewable energy company in relation to a wind turbine installtion.