Niall is a Partner in the Corporate team with many years experience of working in tax. Niall heads our business tax team, and has extensive experience providing practical and pro-active tax advice. Niall’s experience during more than 25 years covers corporate, real estate, employment, share schemes, international tax planning and tax litigation.
Niall joined Clarke Willmott in 2015. He previously headed up Shoosmith’s tax team and is a member of the Chartered Institution of Taxation and the VAT Practitioners Group.
- Structuring of various UK property funds involving individuals, corporates and pension funds.
- Creation of joint share ownership plans and share schemes.
- Structuring the disposal of farmland to obtain entrepreneur’s relief.
- Development of partnership/company structure to avoid capital gains tax/SDLT on sale of property.
- Setting up an offshore patent holding structure.