Menekse joined Clarke Willmott in early 2017, as a solicitor in the corporate department. Assisting the corporate team in mergers and acquisitions. Previously she trained at both London and Bristol firms before qualifying in November 2016.
She enjoys meeting with clients and offering dedicated legal business advice which is both commercially aware and practical.
Menekse has also worked with international business clients advising on immigration matters, in particular UK Visas and Immigration’s Certificate of Sponsorship, Tier 2 Inter Company Transfer visa applications.
Prior to her legal career Menekse worked on a variety of film and TV productions including pop videos for the likes of The Killers, Elbow, McFly and The Editors as well as BBC Natural History shows with the likes of TV legend Sir David Attenborough.
- Shareholder agreements, both share purchase and asset agreements and supplier contracts.
- Facilitating business restructures, corporate shares and asset sales and purchases including company buy backs and corporate due diligence.
- Advising and preparing the dissolution of non-trading and trading companies and company restorations.
- Incorporating businesses, preparing statutory books, appointing and removing directors, secretaries and auditors, drafting persons of significant interest registers and filing confirmation statements.
- Converting community interest companies into companies with a charitable status.