Kirill is a Partner in the Corporate team. He read Law at Warwick University and completed his training contract at a national law firm.
Kirill advises on all stages of the business cycle, with extensive experience in dealing with business disposals and acquisitions (by way of shares or assets). His scope of expertise also includes advising on incorporations, re-structures, investment and shareholders agreements.
Kirill is praised by his clients for his “experience and unfazed dedication” and “enlightened guidance during challenging processes”. He is also described as having “exceptional attention to detail and professionalism” and is someone who would be “definitely recommended”.
- Acting for the management team on the £17 million management buy-out of nationwide, Northampton-headquartered, Panther Logistics
- Acting for HSBC Bank plc in respect of financing the management buy-out of Pathfinder Park Homes Limited
- Acting for the sellers of Creasefield Limited to Solid State Plc
- Acting for Somerset Redstone Trust on the disposal of a care home business
- Acting for operators in the care, hotel, veterinary, hospitality and manufacturing sectors on numerous business acquisitions and disposals, including of offshore corporate entities.
- Acting on a complex group re-structure, including share-for-share exchanges and buy-outs.
- Acting for the supplier in relation to a multi-million pound supply contract with a global hotel chain.
“When it came to selling my business Kirill came highly recommended by two business acquaintances and my accountant. Having now completed the sale I can confirm that Kirill is great at the detail, supportive and also commercial in his negotiating approach. He will now be my go to expert for commercial law advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.” Client, J.Rice, 2017
“Kirill and his colleagues at Clarke Willmott provided excellent support and guidance throughout the process. Always thorough and tenacious, Kirill delivered timely progress with a calming influence which was invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kirill and the team at Clarke Willmott.” – Jason Holt – Creasefield Limited, 2016