Katy Sewell is a solicitor in Clarke Willmott’s Southampton Private Capital team specialising in the preparation of wills, administration of estates and trust management.
Katy’s expertise includes the preparation of tax efficient wills and advising clients on asset protection issues to preserve wealth for future generations.
In addition, Katy also has experience dealing with the administration of taxable estates, the creation and administration of trusts and the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Katy joined Clarke Willmott in February 2016 after working for a regional firm since 2011.
- Preparation of tax efficient Wills, including advising on asset protection issues
- Administration of estates, to include taxable estates
- The creation and administration of trusts, including advising trustees and dealing with the necessary reporting to HM Revenue & Customs at the various stages of the trust
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Considering mental capacity issues in relation to the ability of clients to make decisions, such as preparing a Will or a Lasting Power of Attorney