Jade is an Associate in the Planning and Environmental team.
Jade has experience in acting for a wide range of clients, including developers, farmers, major house builders and private land owners. Amongst other matters, Jade deals with Section 106 Agreements, planning appeals, objections, enforcement proceedings and defending Town and Village Greens applications.
Jade is approachable and down to earth and has a wealth of knowledge and experience of all aspects of planning law.
- Section 106 Agreements – representing a variety of clients from individual developers and local authorities to major house builders in negotiating and completing Section 106 Agreements.
- Enforcement and Development Control – providing advice in respect of breaches of planning control including appealing enforcement notices and writing legal opinions to prevent the issue of enforcement action.
- Defending Town and Village Greens Applications- representing landowners on the defence of Town and Village Green Applications and advising landowners on how to prevent applications in the future.
- Certificate of Lawfulness – Obtaining certificates in respect of a wide range of unauthorised development, breaches of condition and lawful and permitted development.
- Objections- advising clients on the merits of objecting to a range of developments, particularly including traveller sites.
- Permitted Development Rights and Prior Approval Applications- advising clients on the scope of their permitted development rights and submitting prior approval applications when required.