Clare advises on all aspects of financial services disputes but specialises in the mis-selling of interest rate protection products by banks. Clare has experience in advising on a number of products including: interest rate swaps; enhanced collars; callable and extendable swaps; cap and collars; and digital swaps.
Prior to joining Clarke Willmott LLP, Clare worked in a niche financial services firm in South Wales that specialises in these claims. Clare brings with her a depth of financial services knowledge having spent three years in the Financial Services Authority’s (now the Financial Conduct Authority) Enforcement Division.
Clare is a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute and is currently studying towards a diploma in regulated financial planning.
- Advising on claims relating to the mis-selling of interest rate hedging products by banks.
- Advising on a number of financial services disputes, including the mis-selling of bonds and mis-management of investment portfolios.
- Advising and submitting claims to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Advising on claims resulting from the bank’s manipulation of Libor.
- Clare has previously advised firms who were being investigated by the FSA’s Enforcement Division.