Claire is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property team specialising in all aspects of landlord and tenant work, sales and purchases, secured lending and the property aspects of business sales and purchases.
Claire’s experience including working with companies, banks, private lenders, pension funds and individuals.
Claire joined Clarke Willmott in November 2015 after working at Ashfords LLP from 2001 to 2015.
- Advising an investor purchasing a multi-let office building and subsequently dealing with new lettings.
- Acting for banks and private lenders taking security over commercial premises and development sites.
- Acting for a pension fund on a refinancing and then advising on subsequent leasehold management matters including new leases, renewals and surrenders.
- Advising on the property aspects of share sales and purchases including sale and leasebacks, options and pre-emption agreements.
- Acting on various business asset sales and purchases including West Country pubs and holiday cottage complexes.