Anna Clifford is an Associate in Clarke Willmott’s Taunton Commercial Property team specialising in development.
Anna’s expertise includes working with, developers, landlords and tenants and public sector bodies advising on all aspects of commercial property transactions.
Anna joined Clarke Willmott in 2016 after working at Browne Jacobson LLP in Birmingham. Anna completed her training contract with Browne Jacobson and worked in the Commercial Property team after qualification.
- Advising on acquisition of site with development agreement for construction of residential dwellings.
- Advising the Homes and Communities Agency on disposal of numerous sites for housing and employment development;
- Advising institutional investors on acquisition of multi-let properties;
- Advising Landlords and Tenants on new leases, lease management documents and surrenders.
- Advising and reporting on property position of companies being acquired both by way of share and asset purchase.