Amy Kerr is a Senior Associate in Clarke Willmott’s Southampton Corporate and Commercial team specialising in advising businesses on all commercial matters. Amy acts for clients of all sizes, from family run businesses to large well-known organisations across a wide range of industries.
Amy’s expertise includes:-
- advising upon and drafting terms and conditions for both business to business and consumer contracts in various industries;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including framework supply agreements, software licence agreements, distribution agreements, agency agreements, and collaboration agreements;
- preparing and advising upon website hosting agreements, privacy policies, acceptable use policies and website terms and conditions; and
- advising on intellectual property matters and drafting assignments, licences and confidentially agreements.
Amy joined Clarke Willmott in February 2016.
- Providing “business as usual” advice and support for:
- a large technology company specialising in the supply of equipment and software to the financial services industry;
- a consultancy company who provide advice and services to the transport industry worldwide;
- an online takeaway food delivery service company;
- a regional franchisor operating a chain of estate agents.
- Preparing and negotiating contracts for a client supplier to the financial services industry including hardware, software and maintenance contracts, non-disclosure agreements, preferred partner arrangements and acting as English Law consultant in negotiations for cross boarder contracts.