Alexis Campbell is a Solicitor in the Housing Management team in Clarke Willmott’s Manchester Office. Alexis was admitted as a Solicitor in October 2015 following the successful completion of a training contract with a niche housing management practice.
Alexis has advised and represented numerous Housing Associations in actions including: Anti-social Behaviour Injunction Applications; Succession and Claims for Possession (including claims against trespassers, former tenants holding over and tenants sub-letting their property); Committal proceedings for breach of Injunction or Undertaking; Injunctions for breach of tenancy on the basis of tenants failure to provide access, unauthorised pets, condition of garden and condition of property including issues of hoarding, amongst other breaches of tenancy.
- Possession – Advising on and securing a Possession Order against a former tenant holding over where one joint tenant remained in occupation of the Property and the other joint tenant left the Property fleeing domestic violence.
- Committal – Representing a Housing Association at Court in Committal proceedings and securing a lengthy custodial sentence against a tenant who repeatedly breached an Anti-social Behaviour Injunction Order.
- Anti-social Behaviour Injunction – Advising on and securing a ‘without notice’ Injunction Order for protection of contractors employed by a Housing Association.
- Breach of Tenancy Injunction – Advising on and securing an Injunction Order compelling the tenant to temporarily decant from his home which he refused to leave so that extensive work could be carried out to remove mould both in the Property and the entire block and to repair the damage caused as a result of the mould.
- Gas Injunction – Advising on and securing a ‘without notice’ gas Injunction for a Housing Association.