Welcome to the November edition of the Wealth, Health and Inheritance briefing.
In this issue we look at:
- How your clients can make their Wills residence nil rate band ready and take full advantage of this valuable new relief
- Re-balancing generational wealth: how the older generation can help the younger one
- The new tax rules for non-doms
- How landlords’ income tax bills are about to rise
- Modernisation of the courts for family property disputes; and
- The private client team in our London office led by senior associate Gilly Kennedy-Smith.
Our next edition is at the end of January and in the meantime, we send our very best wishes to you all for Christmas and the New Year.
As always, please get in touch if you require any further advice or information.