Welcome to the July edition of WHIB which follows a momentous few weeks for us all. When the dust starts to settle from the political and economic explosion of the EU referendum result, we will comment on any private client implications.
In the meantime, in this edition:
- Gifts: when should you query an attorney’s instructions?
- Advice if you become involved when your clients make their Wills
- Protecting your clients’ wealth when inter-generational planning
- The government U-turn on the Stamp Duty Land Tax surcharge and granny annexes
- Capital gains tax planning and its defeat by HMRC
I hope that you find this issue of interest and if you enjoy WHIB why not introduce it to a colleague?
As always, please get in touch if you require any further advice or information.