Hello again from Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment & HR team and welcome to another edition of Employment Matters.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment & HR team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Managing staff issues
- Do you have to treat permanent employees and agency workers equally?
- Could an employee who is permanently incapacitated transfer under TUPE?
- Can an employee choose their companion at a disciplinary hearing even if it is not a colleague or trade union representative?
- How we can help your business?
- Travel time could be costly
- Employment Tribunal fees: Another blow for employers