Hello again from Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment & HR team and welcome to another edition of Employment Matters.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment & HR team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Reduction in pay to recover overpayment must be itemised on payslip
- An employer’s duty of care in initiating disciplinary proceedings
- Top Tips for Managers to prevent disciplinary and capability situations arising
- Guest Contributors
- Frequently asked questions
- Calculating damages for a lost career – future loss of earnings/pension losses