Hello again from Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment & HR team and welcome to the January 2016 edition of Employment Matters.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment & HR team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you complying with your sponsor licence obligations?
- Disclosing confidential information: Can summary dismissal be fair?
- New Year’s Resolutions for your business – Protect your trade secrets and confidential information
- Do you know what’s “associated” with continuous employment?
- Be careful when you give references
- Tribunal cases where English is not your first language