Hello again from Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment & HR team and welcome to another edition of Employment Matters.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment & HR team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Head of Employment & HR
- “Non-native English speakers must speak English at work”
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting – FAQs
- Lock v British Gas – is your holiday pay affected?
- Sickness and office shutdown
- Are you providing accommodation to your employees?
- Zero hour contracts
- Workplace Pensions
- Private instant messaging… could mean instant dismissal