Tick tock! Tick tock! Are you ready for GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on the 25 May 2018 and you will need to be ready for this date. Not almost ready or getting there – 100% compliant. The regulations contain some onerous obligations and severe penalties, so let us help get you ready for one of the biggest changes to the regulatory landscape of data privacy with our interactive course which will draw from real life case studies. We’re hosting this training session on Tuesday 17 April 2018 at Clarke Willmott, Southampton
- Do you know what you need to do to get ready for the GDPR?
- Do you have bank details from old employees?
- Have you drafted your Privacy Notice?
- Do you need to amend your contract of employment?
- Do you accept copies of passports via email?
- Do you know what to do if you have a data breach?
- Do you need a Data Protection Officer and can this be filled internally?
- Do you know you need to complete a Privacy Impact Assessment?
All these questions and more will be answered at the session. A full course outline can be found here.
We will also have an experienced Data Protection Officer who will come along and share her knowledge and practical tips.
This session will have a chance for networking over coffee and pastries. We will also provide course materials and a ‘step by step’ guide to take away.
This course is aimed at HR professionals, potential compliance officers, managers, directors and other professionals. It provides a practical hands on guide for you and your business to get GDPR compliant.
The timings for the session are:
9:00am – Refreshments and networking
9:30am – Training/Webinar to start
12:30pm – Finish
Cannot make it?
You can also receive a copy of the training session in webinar format!
Cost for half a day course
£150 + VAT per person (then £100+VAT for each additional attendee from the same organisation)
£125 + VAT for a copy of the webinar
If you are interested in our GDPR training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org