Planning Conference 2018: A Housing Story
The planning team at Clarke Willmott is pleased to be hosting their planning law update seminar series once again throughout October 2018.
At each event, we will cover the following:
- Help us Planning Guidance, you’re our only hope – A practical look at where changes the government have brought in are making it easier to build more houses, and where they aren’t.
- I’ve got a bad feeling about this – The latest recommendations on viability and how developers and their legal teams can work together to maintain profitability.
- These are (not) the cases you are looking for – A look at some recent decisions, and the difference they are going to make to your plans.
There will then be an opportunity to put questions to the team and for networking.
Dates, times and venues
- 3 October – Clarke Willmott LLP Bristol (8:00am – 10:15am)
- 9 October – Clarke Willmott LLP Bristol (8:00am – 10:15am)
- 16 October – Glamorgan CCC’s Sofia Gardens Cardiff (4:30pm – 6:45pm)
- 17 October – Clarke Willmott LLP Taunton (8:00am – 10:15am)
- 18 October – Clarke Willmott LLP Southampton (8:00am – 10:15am)
Register to attend
These events are very popular each year and so we would encourage you to sign up at your earliest convenience by emailing email@example.com and stating which date/city you would like to attend.
If you are part of a larger team or organisation, we would be happy, instead, to consider running the seminar for you ‘in-house’ and please do let me know if this would be of interest.
Follow the team on Twitter: @CWPlanningTeam.