Employment law and tax update breakfast seminar – February 2018
Home » Employment law and tax update breakfast seminar – February 2018
In the ever evolving work environment it can be difficult to keep track of changes in HR law and employment tax. Many companies are making simple mistakes that can often snowball into costly and time consuming challenges.
Dealing with issues in the right way first time can significantly reduce risks of claims and unnecessary loss of time and money to your business. Our back to basics session in conjunction with Smith & Williamson LLP will ensure that you are up to date with the latest case law, legislation and best practice and will provide you with practical guidance to ensure your HR practices and processes are fit for purpose.
This event is aimed at business owners and HR professionals.
08:00 – 08:30 – Registration and refreshments
- Lessons to learn from 2017: How businesses ended up in the tribunal last year and what to learn from these cases going forward.
- What’s coming up in 2018 – What new employment legislation is coming up this year and what you need to do to prepare – Holiday pay (again!), termination payments and GDPR
- Back2Basics – too much or too little tax……..how to prevent mistakes in relation to employment tax?
- National Minimum Wage – what is the real cost of getting it wrong?
- What is to come in 2018 – an employment tax update.
10:00 – Refreshments and a chance to talk with the speakers on a one to one basis
To register your interest in this event, please email Lucy.Brown@smithandwilliamson.com and she will assist.