Employment Claims in the Courts webinar
Please join us for our Employment claims in the Courts webinar, which is taking place on Wednesday 20 March 2024 at 12:00pm.
This event, hosted by Louise Rogers, partner, and Geraldine Stephens, associate, is geared towards employers / key decision makers to include Operations, Finance and HR Directors, as well as senior executives, and will be providing key insight into the civil court disputes that can arise in the context of employment and how to deal with them.
Employment related claims in the Courts – what should you know?
- Common claims:
- Breach of contract – restrictive covenants, confidentiality, garden leave, bonus / commission arrangements
- At the outset – the implementation and enforceability of relevant contractual terms
- What to do if a dispute arises – possible rights of action & procedural steps
- Remedies – damages & injunctive relief
- What to be aware of – common pitfalls & developments / proposed changes in the law
We hope you can make it
Please use the button below to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you.