Solicitor – Procurement
An exciting opportunity for a solicitor specialising in non-contentious procurement to deliver procurement advice to public and private sector bodies.
Role: Solicitor, Non-Contentious Procurement
Location: Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, London or Southampton
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 417-LBL
We are looking for someone experienced in acting for public and private sector bodies in dealing with issues including:
- drafting OJEU notices and EU procurement generally;
- advising on procurement strategy and processes for large scale procurement of complex products and services and providing support during negotiations and managing a range a stakeholders;
- drafting procurement contracts and procurement policies;
- state funding and grant aid applications funding (not essential but preferable); and
- the establishment and governance requirement of “Teckal” companies.
Experience in acting on behalf of social housing providers would be welcomed.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
If you have over 5 years post qualification experience then we would love to hear from you. Experience in acting on behalf of social housing providers would be welcomed but is not essential.
We look for lawyers with a strong intellect, which we expect to be evidenced with a high level of academic achievement, and someone who shows initiative, drive and excellent organisation skills.
We expect you to be a genuine team player with a client focussed approach and a keenness to become involved in business development activities within the team as a whole, having begun to build up strong local professional connections.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.