We are seeking a Recruitment Advisor to provide a full recruitment service to the firm. You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment, everything from working with the Hiring Manager to establish a job description, headhunting, arranging interviews and providing feedback to candidates.
Role: Recruitment Advisor
Location: Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Taunton, Southampton or Manchester
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 659-BBL
This is a newly created position joining an existing Recruitment Advisor, providing proactive and professional support to recruitment initiatives across the firm. Key to this role is establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders, candidates and agencies, which in turn will help you support the success of the recruitment process.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Running recruitment campaigns from sign off to offer – you will be involved in the entire recruitment process, ensuring that all candidates have a positive experience when engaging with the firm
- Scoping out role requirements with hiring managers
- Creating job descriptions alongside hiring managers to attract talent
- Using all of the direct recruitment tools available to identify, engage and attract candidates
- Nurturing relationships with agencies, ensuring that you have given them comprehensive role briefs in order to supply the best talent to the firm
- Managing applications through the Clarke Willmott website – reviewing applications, pre-screening candidates and sharing these with appropriate team members internally
- Coordinating interviews for the various practice groups and managing all associated correspondence – providing interview questions and interview structure when needed
- Attending interviews when required – providing support, note taking and feedback
- Obtaining comprehensive feedback from Hiring Managers following interviews to deliver to candidates
- Offering roles to successful candidates and preparing offer details to submit to the HR Operations team
- Administration, coordination and support for recruitment events such as agency briefings
- Processing recruitment invoices and interview expenses
- Updating our internal talent pool with candidates who could be suitable for future roles at Clarke Willmott
- Managing all recruitment administration during the recruitment process – including updating our internal trackers and databases in order to identify recruitment trends
In addition to all of this, you will have scope to adapt existing processes and get involved with any new recruitment initiatives. You will be joining an ambitious and highly regarded team which is determined to provide the best possible results for the firm and its people. This role will allow you to work flexibly, splitting your week between your home working environment and one of our offices.
All roles within the HR department carry a responsibility for information security and you will need to evidence your understanding of this. You will be required to comply with the information security policy as well as all other firm wide policies and procedures. You will be expected to demonstrate expertise, understanding and compliance with the team’s HR processes and standard operating procedures relating to information security and data protection and take responsibility for ensuring that all other members of the HR team do the same, escalating any issues should they arise.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have recruitment experience gained from either an in-house role or a recruitment agency
- Know how and where to attract the best talent, preferably in professional services environment
- Have strong relationship building skills, being able to adapt your approach when talking to various hiring managers, candidates and agencies – developing trusted relationships at all levels
- Be articulate and credible at all levels with comprehensive influencing skills
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude with a proactive approach to work, using sound judgement and flexibility when required to provide an exceptional service
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Approach work with enthusiasm, positivity and a proactive approach
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.