Recruitment Advisor – 12 Month Contract – Firm Wide
We are seeking a Recruitment Advisor to provide a full recruitment service to the firm. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment, everything from working with the Hiring Manager to establish a job description, headhunting, arranging interviews and providing feedback to candidates.
In addition, you will have scope to adapt existing processes and get involved with any new recruitment initiatives. You will be joining an ambitious and highly regarded team which is determined to provide the best possible results for the firm and its people.
Key to this role is establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders, candidates and agencies, which in turn will help you support the success of the recruitment process.
Role: Recruitment Advisor
Location: Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Taunton, Southampton or Manchester
Hours: Full Time
Term: 12 Month Contract
Vacancy Reference: 868-BBL
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
We work flexibly and you’ll be empowered to work where you do your best work, balancing your individual needs with the need for us to engage as teams and deliver excellent client service.
Most of our people choose to work in a hybrid fashion, working from home and attending our offices on occasion. Our offices are in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton, and Taunton.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- Running recruitment campaigns from sign off to offer – you will be involved in the entire recruitment process, ensuring that they all candidates have a positive experience when engaging with the firm
- Scoping out role requirements with hiring managers
- Creating job descriptions alongside hiring managers to attract talent
- Using all of the direct recruitment tools available to identify, engage and attract candidates
- Nurturing relationships with agencies, ensuring that you have given them comprehensive role briefs in order to supply the best talent to the firm
- Managing applications through the Clarke Willmott website – reviewing applications, pre-screening candidates and sharing these with appropriate team members internally
- Coordinating interviews for the various practice groups and managing all associated correspondence – providing interview questions and interview structure when needed
- Attending interviews when required – providing support, note taking and feedback
- Obtaining comprehensive feedback from Hiring Managers following interviews to deliver to candidates
- Offering roles to successful candidates and preparing offer details to submit to the HR Operations team
- Administration, coordination and support for recruitment events such as agency briefings
- Processing recruitment invoices and interview expenses
- Updating our internal talent pool with candidates who could be suitable for future roles at Clarke Willmott
- Managing all recruitment administration during the recruitment process – including updating our internal trackers and databases in order to identify recruitment trends
All roles within the HR department carry a responsibility for information security and you will need to evidence your understanding of this. You will be required to comply with the information security policy as well as all other firm wide policies and procedures. You will be expected to demonstrate expertise, understanding and compliance with the team’s HR processes and standard operating procedures relating to information security and data protection and take responsibility for ensuring that all other members of the HR team do the same, escalating any issues should they arise.
This role is right for you if:
- Have recruitment experience gained from either an in-house role or a recruitment agency
- Know how and where to attract the best talent, preferably in professional services environment
- Have strong relationship building skills, being able to adapt your approach when talking to various hiring managers, candidates and agencies – developing trusted relationships at all levels
- Be articulate and credible at all levels with comprehensive influencing skills
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude with a proactive approach to work, using sound judgement and flexibility when required to provide an exceptional service
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Approach work with enthusiasm, positivity and a proactive approach
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.