Receptionist – Part Time – Taunton
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our friendly Facilities Management Team in Taunton on a part time basis. Our Facilities Management team provides crucial support to staff in the Taunton office. This role will see you doing a mix of facilities tasks, as well as front of house duties. You will be joining a team of 13 and reporting directly to the Facilities Services Team Leader.
We are looking for someone who can work 25 hours per work, Monday to Friday, 08.00 – 13.00.
Hours: Part Time (25 hours)
Vacancy Reference: 804-BTN
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
We work flexibly and you’ll be empowered to work where you do your best work, balancing your individual needs with the need for us to engage as teams and deliver excellent client service.
Most of our people choose to work in a hybrid fashion, working from home and attending our offices on occasion. Our offices are in Bristol, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton, and Taunton
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- Undertaking reprographic and general/ad hoc administration duties (scanning, photocopying, printing, CD copying, stationery stock review and ordering)
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post within the specified time frames
- Managing MFD/printers (replacement of toner cartridges and attending to faults/paper jams)
- Carrying out post room duties, including arranging couriers
- Reviewing and ordering stationery stock
- Providing excellent customer service to our visitors, performing all operations requested by the customer
- Efficiently and promptly answering telephone calls
- Arranging hospitality for meetings and setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting with events, booking hotels and train tickets
- Adhering to the businesses practices, policies and process guides
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
- You are proactive and flexible in working both individual and as part of a team
- You can successfully prioritise a number of different tasks effectively
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You keep health and safety at the forefront of your mind and are able to work to health and safety guidelines
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and oral
- You have a professional approach when dealing with internal and external clients
- You are able to use your initiative and have a forward-planning approach, anticipating your colleagues’ needs in advance wherever possible
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.