Marketing & Business Development Coordinator – Manchester
Clarke Willmott LLP is seeking an outstanding business development & marketing coordinator to provide maternity cover supporting our fast-expanding Manchester office based in Spinningfields.
Role: Marketing & Business Development Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Hours: Full time
Term: 12 month FTC
Vacancy Reference: 439-BMR
This role holder will be responsible for:
- Owning the Manchester office Marketing & BD plan and working with the partners and central marketing teams to support all Manchester teams
- Functionally the role holder will be responsible for:
- Manchester marketing / business development planning – maintaining an overview of the local market and seeking opportunities for the Manchester lawyers to develop local relationships (e.g. relationships with business groups, speaking opportunities etc.);
- Team BD support – working with each team / partner to implement a plan to develop relationships with an agreed list of key clients, key intermediaries and target clients;
- In house events and seminars – managing in house events to promote the firm and individual teams;
- Hospitality – coordinating hospitality initiatives on behalf of the partners;
- Marketing materials – working with the central Clarke Willmott comms team and agency to create marketing collateral;
- Digital & social channels – working with the central Clarke Willmott digital team to promote the Manchester teams and individual lawyers via the website and social media channels;
- PR – working with the central Clarke Willmott PR team and agency to drive regular PR coverage for the Manchester based teams and individual fee earners;
- Directories – supporting teams in the preparation of submissions for legal directories;
- Budget – maintaining oversight of the office marketing and business development budget.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have experience in working within a professional services environment and be familiar with the challenges of working with fee earning partners / teams.
They will have a broad range of business development and marketing skills, but must be able to demonstrate an interest and track record in relation to developing business relationships, often through face to face contact. Ideally the candidate would already have relationships within the Manchester business community that would be of value to the Clarke Willmott teams. These might be relationships with business groups or with individuals / firms in the professional / advisory market.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful business development.
They will be independent and ‘self-starting’, as well as being able to work in a collaborative partnership environment.
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Terms are flexible based on experience.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.