IT Developer – Bristol
We are seeking a Dot Net Applications Developer with Legal, Finance or Professional Services experience.
Role: IT Developer
Hours: Full Time
Term: Contract (9-10 months)
Vacancy Reference: 742-BBL
Working in the DevOps team within IT, you will become a key member of the team and help deliver our plans for improvement, innovation and efficiency.
You will be working on new business critical applications, integrating with Finance, Document Management and CRM systems to provide the most effective software stack for our internal users.
You will join a small, dynamic and supportive team where you will be involved in the full life cycle development of new business solutions which underpin the firms’ business processes. You will be developing .NET applications and web service integrations, utilising Azure DevOps, GIT, Automated Pipeline Delivery, ASP .Net, Webforms and REST API’s. You may also be required to develop management reports using SSRS and SQL.
This role will allow you to work flexibly, splitting your week between your home working environment and our Bristol office.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with data security and all firm policies and procedures.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a similar IT role (ideally in the Legal sector) is essential for this role.
We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years’ experience (ideally in the Legal sector) with strong knowledge in:
- ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server/T SQL, Azure DevOps and GIT
- Strong knowledge of relational database design
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Working within an Agile software environment
- You take ownership of product features from inception to release
- You are thorough and take pride in your work
- You appreciate software design as a craft but make pragmatic decisions when needed
- You build iteratively so you can see features in the hands of users
- You are empathetic, thoughtful, and dedicated
If you are a team player, who would like to work on business critical applications for a leading national law firm utilising modern tooling and automated delivery, we would very much like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.