Front of house assistant – Bristol
Home » Front of house assistant – Bristol
A hands-on role, responsible for delivering all aspects of reception and hospitality service, to the highest possible standards.
Role: Front of house assistant
Hours: Full time
Vacancy Reference: 303-BBL
You will provide excellent customer service to our visitors, performing all operations requested by the customer without direct supervision. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient and prompt answering of telephone calls, courteous interaction with visitors to our premises, arranging hospitality, assisting with events and completing general administrative duties as required.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Promptly and efficiently deal with telephone calls
- Take and pass on accurate messages as required
- Courteously greet and interact with visitors to the premises
- Deal with any other reception or switchboard duties as required
- Manage room and hospitality booking
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Arranging hospitality
- Organising catering
- Supervising and assisting at events
- Diary management and planning
- Deal with any customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Anticipate customers’ needs and offer assistance wherever possible
- To be aware of the day to day health and safety requirements surrounding working area
- To immediately raise any health and safety concerns to your manager or team leader
- To participate in any on site health and safety audits or assessments
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with the ability to use initiative and prioritise a number of different projects effectively with an enthusiastic approach.
Communication will be one of your strong points and you will be enthusiastic about delivering an excellent service, as well as a keen eye for attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)