Front of House Assistant x2 – Birmingham
A hands-on role, responsible for delivering all aspects of reception and hospitality service, to the highest possible standards.
Role: Front of House Assistant x2
Hours: Full time
Vacancy Reference: 471-BBM
You will provide excellent customer service to our visitors, performing all operations requested by the customer. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient and prompt answering of telephone calls, courteous interaction with visitors to our premises, arranging hospitality, meeting room set ups, assisting with events, booking hotels and train tickets and completing general administrative duties as required.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Promptly and efficiently deal with telephone calls
- Take and pass on accurate messages as required
- Courteously greet and interact with visitors to the premises
- Deal with any other reception or switchboard duties as required
- Manage room and hospitality booking
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Arranging hospitality and catering
- Supervising and assisting at events
- Diary management and planning
- Deal with any customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Anticipate customers’ needs and offer assistance wherever possible
- To be aware of the day to day health and safety requirements surrounding the working area
- To immediately raise any health and safety concerns to your manager or team leader
- To participate in any on site health and safety audits or assessments
- Registering visitors to the premises with the correct lanyards and access pass
- Recording information accurately on to systems
- Complying to the physical security policy
- Supporting the facilities team to conduct tasks as and when required
- Flexibility to adjust to different working scenarios.
- Liaising and communicating clearly with all levels of employees.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with the ability to use initiative and prioritise a number of different projects effectively with an enthusiastic approach.
Communication will be one of your strong points and you will be enthusiastic about delivering an excellent service, as well as a keen eye for attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.