Digital Marketing Executive – Bristol
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the digital activities of the firm.
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 684-BBL
Over recent years CW has successfully invested in its website development programme to improve organic performance, among many other metrics, and customer journeys.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to work with an equally ambitious team of marketers to continue the delivery of the firm’s business objectives.
The role reports in to the Digital & Communications Manager and will require you to take the lead on a range of initiatives and work closely with solicitors from across the business as well as colleagues in marketing & business development to implement plans to increase firm awareness and generate new business through various digital initiatives.
This will involve you taking responsibility for:
- Website developments – working with various teams across the business, and external agencies, to improve the quality of content being produced for the website and act as ambassador for our search engine optimisation strategy. Performing regular updates to the site content in line with business needs. Keeping on top of overall website hygiene. Continuously look for ways to improve the core user journey of the website and key metrics, particularly conversion. Plan/strategise for a range of development roll-outs signalled by both internal requests and market changes, reporting on major initiatives to key stakeholders and showcase end results.
- New business enquiry management – running the firm-wide enquiry management process, looking for ways to improve the effectiveness of its operation. Regularly keeping on top of the progression of enquiries to ensure they are accurately logged and followed-up. Use the process to help build a reporting suite to understand enquiry figures from quantity to quality including fee generation and attribution.
- Paid advertising campaigns – working alongside the Digital & Communications Manager, build on the relationship between CW and its external agency. Schedule and lead on regular campaign performance reviews to continually build and improve the overall strategy.
- Social media planning and campaigning – social promotion plays an important role in our outreach programme, you will lead on the planning and execution of our campaigns as well as reporting against our agreed objectives and KPIs.
You will also be supporting:
- Email marketing campaigns;
- Publishing and promoting the varying types of content we produce, including video/animation; and
- The development of online user engagement “tools”.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
You will have experience across several of the following (we don’t expect a candidate for this role to have been able to develop a full range of digital expertise):
- Developing digital marketing campaigns and implementing digital projects;
- Search engine marketing (SEM/SEO);
- Conversion rate optimisation – measuring lead management and conversion tracking through to billing (ROI);
- Developing management information and communicating results;
- Using social media channels to promote business content and be familiar in looking at ways to increase engagement and following;
- Content management and content production;
- Running paid advertising campaigns (PPC);
- Production and execution of email marketing campaigns; and
- Managing/building external agency relationships.
You should have an excellent eye for detail and an analytical mind – being able to highlight areas where we perform well, or areas we don’t, and build action plans for making improvements is a key desirable.
You will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in digital marketing and have a willingness to develop skills.
Be comfortable and confident working with people of all levels and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
You will be a self-starter, confident in taking the lead with colleagues and clients at all levels and highly organised.
Ideally you will have experience in professional services or working in or for a digital agency.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.