CRM Data Executive – Bristol
In 2020/21 Clarke Willmott will be implementing a new Practice Management System (PMS) 3E. As a part of the larger framework we are looking to develop an enhanced data management team that will manage the integrity of various systems and the data held. Whilst there have previously been specific roles which have existed within the firm for several years, we are looking to integrate them into a more aligned, centralised team.
The primary responsibility for this role will be to maintain the CRM system which holds information that is used on a daily basis by our solicitors and our Business Development & Marketing teams for a wide range of purposes. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will report into the Finance function at Clarke Willmott, with a specific responsibility to support the marketing and BD requirements of the firm as part of this new data team.
In additional to the role’s primary function, we would expect the role to support the wider PMS project, the system implementation and assist with 3E data management to ensure the firm has a single, accurate source of data, specifically data areas that will be used in the BD&M activities.
Role: CRM Data Executive
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 626-BBL
Working as part of the PMS project to;
- Ensure that the firm has a single, accurate source of data for use in BD&M activities;
- To support data conversion activities to the new PMS where required; and
- To support in the integration with the PMS to ensure one ‘single version of the truth’.
Keeping all existing and new data held in InterAction up-to-date and accurate by:
- monitoring and checking that all new contacts added meet our minimum data requirements and house-style standards; requesting additional information from users where necessary;
- monitoring and approving amendments made to contacts;
- checking for duplicates, merging or moving records, updating, archiving and deleting records;
- carrying out regular data verification and data cleansing exercises within the timeframes required by our data retention policy;
- investigating bounce backs from all electronic communications and rectifying any issues;
- working with the teams and sectors across the Firm to develop and/or maintain targeted contact lists making sure they are both relevant and up to date; and
- adding/removing InterAction licences as part of our JLT process.
Ensuring the effective use of data within InterAction by:
- being the first point of call for all InterAction related queries as well maintaining the relationship with external suppliers, namely Lexis Nexis;
- running ad hoc searches, amendments and enquiries on data held;
- performing and running advanced searches and reports on data held;
- managing existing and creating new subscription and mailing lists;
- providing support to the Business Development & Marketing team with any InterAction related queries, including the provision of any training; and
- generating reports as per individual requirements.
Taking a lead role in ensuring that the InterAction system and data fits with the current and future requirements of the firm:
- Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of InterAction including any developments and enhancements through communicating with InterAction user groups and forums;
- ensuring compliance with data protection laws and that best business practice is followed with regards to use and maintenance of stored data;
- implementing of policies and procedures relating to the capture, use and retention of data held in InterAction;
- working with the IT Training team to maintain a high-quality training programme.
- liaising with other support teams about the use of InterAction and providing support when required.
- As the team develops there will be opportunities to support other areas within the more integrated data management team
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
- Preferably have a relevant professional qualification or degree (or equivalent)
- Be qualified through experience
- Have prior experience of working with CRM systems, ideally InterAction and maintaining a CRM database. Experience in using email marketing communication programs will be advantageous
- Be an organised and self-motivated individual who takes pride in getting the detail right and in being an important part of a busy team
- Relish the responsibility of maintaining key data in the firm, be a stickler for meeting deadlines and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Be competent at flexibly managing your tasks and workload on a daily basis, you will be someone who is capable of working autonomously to ensure that the data in the system is fit for requirements, but equally will enjoy the opportunity of working as part of a broader team
- Be proactive in your approach and able to monitor and implement new procedures where necessary
- Need to be able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the business
- Be highly IT literate, competent at the use of Microsoft Excel and Word, and various databases
- Be approachable, proactive, professional, adaptable, flexible
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.