Administration Assistant – Bristol
This is an entry level admin role working in a central team, you will undertake volume compliance tasks related to the client and matter take-on process on behalf of all our fee-earning teams. To be successful in this role, we don’t expect you to have any prior knowledge or experience in the subject matter as full training will be provided by the team.
Role: Administration Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Vacancy Reference: 730-BBL
We have an established centralised team to undertake client and matter take-on compliance tasks on behalf of the whole firm.
You will be:
- Carrying out daily key administration tasks such as maintaining the conflicts register, running Experian searches and uploading documents to our AML database
- Carrying out ad hoc administration tasks such as scanning and photocopying
- Gathering missing information from fee-earners to complete conflict checks
- Chasing up fee-earners to ensure all conditions to act are completed where a conflict of interest has arisen
- You will assist with other daily tasks related to client and matter take-on process, as requested by the Team Supervisor
- This role reports to the CMI Compliance Team Supervisor and ultimately to the Director of Best Practice & Knowledge
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
- Have strong social skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be extremely organised
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be IT literate have a good aptitude for technology
- Be eager to learn
- Be flexible
- Be enthusiastic about meeting business needs
- Be someone who meets deadlines and is a forward planner
- Use your own initiative
Whatever your background, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a good level of basic numeracy and plenty of common sense.
- Excellent time management skills
- Keyboard skills
- Have gained some work experience in an office environment or a role involving the use basic IT skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.