Facilities Services Assistant (Archiving) – Facilities Management – Taunton
Due to continued growth, we are looking for someone to join our facilities services team on a full time and permanent basis. In this role, you will be working in our archiving team handling physical and electronic files.
Role: Facilities Services Assistant (Archiving)
Vacancy Reference: 831-BTN
Who we are
You’ll be joining a national law firm that enjoys a strong reputation, made possible by our exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. We want to help you to reach your full potential, love the work you do and deliver the best results for your clients. It’s our goal to make you feel great about working with us, and we work hard to cultivate a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with us for many years.
Day to day, you’ll be successful in this role by:
- Receiving and organising paper filing and archive documents from a range of stakeholders and locations
- Handling physical and electronic records making sure the correct Data Retention and Disposal procedures are followed
- Supporting and maintaining the Data Inventory Systems for both our physical and electronic records
- Quality checking all physical files against relevant policy guidance
- Accurately following the policies and procedures in relation to all archiving processes
- Destruction runs –Identifying documents for disposal and destroying them in the appropriate way
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
This role is right for you if:
- You have excellent levels of attention to detail
- You are a self-starter who has a proactive outlook
- You have a methodical approach and ability to organise your own workload important
- You can coordinate with a variety of internal customers and manage your workload effectively
What we can offer you:
A career at Clarke Willmott will feel different to other law firms. We thrive on our individual differences and diversity because as a team, we are united by our shared values and mutual respect. Working with us you will feel empowered, valued and free to be yourself in a safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is to help you realise your full potential whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance. We provide a comprehensive learning and development programme and a range of wellbeing initiatives to support your career journey.
There’s no doubt we expect the best from our people and even the occasional extra mile. In return, your dedication and commitment to the continued success of the firm will be rewarded with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
Listen to what a few members of our team have to say about what life here at Clarke Willmott is really like, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below:
(If you have any difficulties with the link, you can email your application to us at email@example.com)
As a firm we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Our recruitment privacy notice details how information is collected, processed and how long it is retained for.